The few gifts we did pass around triggered some smiles and laughs. I'm glad I was able to capture some of those with photos. In my opinion, this is better than the gifts themselves:
- Friday, we got some pizza from Zeek's, including the discovery of their extensive veggie selection. I'm normally not a veggie pizza kinda person, but the two halves we got were both tasty (Quentin Florentino and Veggie Thai).
- On Saturday morning, the wifey found a delicious new spot nearby, called "Traditional Korean Beef Soup." You can venture a guess what they serve there. We just went for a quick snack.
- Here's a tip when leaving Seattle: always fly home with extra Dick's and get some Beecher's World's Best Mac and Cheese from just inside Terminal C, at Seatac. And if you fly to the Bay Area... bring me some!!
- Mike asked for a crazy lookin crab, so I drew this one on to fit and tattooed it on to stay. The colors are inspired by a purple Philippine River Crab. Thanks, Google! Despite what you might think from his skin tone, Mike is half Filipino. Talaga!
- I also got to make some good progress on CJ's 7/10 foo dog and botan sleeve... finished the background and two peonies. He's heading to Hawaii in early 2017, so we won't get to finish this one til spring. I need to remember to take a video of this one next time, along with some better pics.
- Not pictured was a touchup on my sister's butterfly that had some healing issues. Tattooing is always a lovely way to spend some family time!